West Gate Home Medical is committed to making sure you choose the right product for your needs. However, there may be occasions where you choose a product that does not work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below.
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition – no cracks, scratches or dirt.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging.
- Some products are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include: Custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, shower chairs, or compression garments.
- For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable: Bathroom safety equipment, compression stockings, and cushions.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returns on the following items: Lift chairs, Power wheelchairs, Patient lifts, Beds, Diabetic footwear, and oxygen equipment.
- Returns received without original receipt will not be credited.